Whitehaven Beach Full Day Adventure from Airlie Beach
Sit back and enjoy the sea air as Camira circumnavigates Whitsunday Island and takes you to the region’s showstopper locations. Hike to the lookout over Hill Inlet, leave some footprints on Whitehaven Beach, snorkel the inner reef and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch before you set sail for home.
- Scenic return sailing adventure through the Whitsundays
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- BBQ buffet lunch, soft drinks and water
- All snorkelling equipment
Departure times & locations
Departs Daily from Port of Airlie 8:15 AM | Return 5:30 PM
- Check-in Time: 30mins prior to the departure time
- Location: Port of Airlie, 13 The Cove Road, Port of Airlie QLD 4802, Australia
How To Get There
The Port of Airlie is walking distance from most hotels and accommodation in Airlie Beach's town centre. Allow around 10-20 minutes to walk from Main Street to the Maritime Terminal.
Parking is available at the Maritime Terminal at Port of Airlie
Your day at a glance
- 08:15am Depart from Port of Airlie
- 09:30am arrive at Whitehaven Beach
- 11:00am guided walk with to Hill Inlet and lookout
- 12:00pm-1:00pm BBQ Lunch onboard
- 01:00pm-4:00pm free time
- 05:00pm Drop-off at Daydream Island
- 05:30pm return to Port of Airlie
Travelling with children
Children aged 4-14 can pay the child price. All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for their care.
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen, hat and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Camera to capture memories
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Camira Sailing Whitehaven Beach Full Day Adventure. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Cruise Whitsundays
Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef , Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is one of Australia's most unique places to stay. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures.
Departs Daily from Airlie Beach & Daydream Island.
Port of Airlie | Depart 8:15 AM | Return 5:45 PM
Daydream Island | Depart 7:05 AM | Return 4:30 PM