Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet | Full Day Tour
Spend the whole day experiencing all the wonders of the magnificent Whitehaven Beach area. Indulge in the ultimate experience of Whitehaven Beach; from the northern end exploring the spectacular Hill Inlet, to the southern – swimming, hiking, sunbathing, soaking up the sun. No other day cruise offered allows you so much time to explore the wonders of Whitehaven beach.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays,
- 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Whitehaven Beach Lookout
- A gourmet burger on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- All snorkelling equipment
- Lunch & afternoon tea
Departure times & locations
- Airlie Beach | Departs 07:15 AM | Returns 6:20 PM
- Hamilton Island | Departs 08:20 AM | Returns 5:00 PM
- Daydream Island | Departs 07:50 AM | Returns 5:40 PM
Your day at a glance
- Start your day with a scenic cruise from Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island to Whitehaven Beach.
- Your guide will inform you of the interary for the day. Among the options for your time at Whitehaven Beach: have several hours of free time at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach, where your guide sets up a base with beach tents, games and a picnic lunch to enjoy at your leisure. If you have any questions, your guide is available throughout the day.
- A guided tour takes you to Hill Inlet for a leisurely walk led by your guide (suitable for all fitness levels) to Hill Inlet's lookout point. Admire stunning views from this popular vantage point and hear the history of the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Informative displays along the path detail the history, flora and fauna of this pretty area.
- Back at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach, join your guide for a hike along the nature trail to Soilway Circuit Lookout and Chance Bay (7km roundtrip).
- At the end of your time on Whitehaven Beach, your group will be picked up by boat.
- Enjoy afternoon tea on the boat as you relax after your day of beach fun.
- Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early evening.
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet "Chill and Grill". Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
Departure times & locations
Airlie Beach | Departs 07:15 AM | Returns 6:20 PM
Hamilton Island | Departs 08:20 AM | Returns 5:00 PM
Daydream Island | Departs 07:50 AM | Returns 5:40 PM